.WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
INFORMATION, CONTROL & PLANNING LTD, (hereinafter ICP), with registered address at Maidstone Rd – Kingston, MK10 0BD Milton Keynes – United Kingdom.
For any queries about data protection and privacy you can contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
.WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Los datos que ICP recaba por las diferentes vías (página web, correo electrónico, formularios electrónicos o formularios y documentos en papel) dentro de su actividad, son tratados con las siguientes finalidades:
- Maintain the commercial and contractual relationship.
- Inform you of new products and services.
- Send commercial communications.
- Manage the private area.
- Recruit candidates for a job.
- Control access to the facilities.
- Process orders, requests for repairs or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact options made available on the website.
.HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
In the case of suppliers, customers, collaborators and staff, we keep their data for the duration of the contractual relationship with us and, subsequently, for the period established in the applicable legislation in force.
In relation to personnel selection processes, the data will be kept for the duration of the process and, in the event that the CV is of interest, it will be kept for a period not exceeding one year, after which time it will be deleted or destroyed.
In relation to actions aimed at commercial prospecting, the data will be kept until the data subject objects to the processing or withdraws his or her consent.
With regard to access control and video surveillance via security cameras, the data will be kept for a maximum of 30 days.
.WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is processed by ICP on the following legal bases:
- You have consented for us to use the data or they have been provided voluntarily by you by any means (paper forms, web forms, e-mail).
- The maintenance, development and execution of a contractual relationship that we maintain with you, in the case of: (i) provision of services; (ii) employment, commercial or administrative, among others.
- For legitimate interest, always respecting your right to the protection of personal data, honour and privacy, for the development and dissemination of our services, to analyse the quality of the service offered and the degree of user satisfaction, as well as to carry out studies and statistical analyses.
.TO WHOM WILL WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
- Customer data will not be passed on to third parties, unless it is necessary for the provision of the requested service.
- Entities and suppliers that provide services to ICP for the correct execution of our activities. These entities and suppliers are duly accredited and sign the corresponding data processing contract with us in compliance with current data protection regulations. Some examples of the services that our suppliers provide us with and which may involve the processing of personal data on behalf of ICP are, but are not limited to: multidisciplinary professional services, logistics, legal advice, technological services, IT services, courier and delivery services, maintenance, security and surveillance, advertising and marketing, etc.
- International data transfers are not foreseen.
.WHAT CHANNELS DO WE USE TO OBTAIN THE DATA?
ICP obtains personal data through the following channels:
- Forms/Questionnaires (Web, electronic or printed).
- Exchange of business cards.
- Service contracts.
.WHAT CATEGORIES OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We process the following categories of data, depending on the circumstances of your relationship with us:
- Identification data.
- Employment data.
- Academic and professional data.
- Email addresses.
- Commercial information.
- Economic and financial data.
- No specially protected data is processed.
We implement the necessary security measures to prevent theft, alteration or unauthorised access to data, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
In the case of outsourced services, we require and ensure that the processor implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks involved, as set out in art. 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
We also carry out Impact Assessments on those processing operations that we consider may have a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, in order to implement the necessary and appropriate measures to prevent a breach of confidentiality.
.WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Everyone has the right to know whether ICP processes their personal data. You also have the right to:
- Access your personal data.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Request its deletion if, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Oppose the processing of your data for commercial purposes or for reasons related to your particular situation, requesting that they not be processed by ICP./li>
- In certain circumstances, request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Withdraw your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of any processing carried out by us prior to such withdrawal.
When you exercise your rights of deletion, opposition, limitation or withdraw your consent, ICP will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
All these rights may be exercised by contacting us at the following addresses, INFORMATION, CONTROL & PLANNING LTD, Maidstone Rd – Kingston, MK10 0BD Milton Keynes – United Kingdom or at the following e-mail address: email@example.com indicating in the Subject: ATT. DATA PROTECTION.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with the way in which we have dealt with your rights, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the website www.aepd.es.
.WHAT CAN YOU DO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS?
In accordance with the LSSI, you can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services, as well as express your opposition to receiving advertising information, by sending the word UNSUBSCRIBE to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org