Any data collected by ICP through its different channels (website, e-mail, electronic or paper forms) as part of its commercial and service activities is entered into a processing file of which ICP is the data controller.
.Purposes of the data collection:
- Maintain the commercial and contractual relationship.
- Inform you of new products and services.
- Send commercial communications.
- Manage the private area.
- Recruit candidates for a job.
- Process orders, requests for repairs or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact options made available to the user on the ICP website.
.Legitimate basis for data processing:
- The data will not be disclosed to or accessed by third parties, unless this is necessary for the provision of the service requested by the client.
- International data transfers are not foreseen.
.How long do we keep your data?
- Regarding suppliers, clients and staff, we keep your data for the duration of the contractual relationship.
- Under the Spanish laws, data related to purchases must be kept for at least 5 years.
.Rights of the data owners:
Any person can find out whether or not ICP processes their personal data. And they have the right to:
- Access their personal data.
- Request rectification of inaccurate data or, as the case may be, request their deletion if, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may: (i) request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it to pursue or defend claims. (ii) data subjects may object to the processing of their data for reasons related to their specific situation.
- Right to data portability.
- Withdraw the consent given, but this will not affect the lawfulness of data processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
ICP will stop processing the data, except where impelling legitimate reasons exist, or to defend itself against possible claims.
.Origin of the data:
ICP obtains the personal data directly from the interested party through the following channels:
- Forms/Questionnaires (Web, electronic or printed)
- Exchange of business cards
- Service contracts
- Identification data
- Employment data
- Academic and professional data
- Email addresses
- Commercial information
- Economic and financial data
- No specially protected data is processed.
Sending of Commercial Communications: According to GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679, if you do not wish to receive commercial communications, please send an email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ICP informs you that it applies all necessary security measures to prevent theft, alteration or unauthorised access to the data, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as risks of variable probability and seriousness of the effects on the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In the event of subcontracting services, it will also require and ensure that the data processor applies appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the existing risks, in accordance with Article 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
.Exercising your rights:
The owner of the data may exercise the rights of: Access Rectification; Suppression (“right to be forgotten”); Limitation of Treatment and Portability referred to in Chapter III of the General Regulation on Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), as well as to withdraw the consent given at the following: INFORMACIÓN CONTROL Y PLANIFICACIÓN S.A. Calle Marte 40, 28880 – MECO (Madrid) SPAIN, or by email to: email@example.com.
Likewise, the holder of the data may submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Agency, thrown ICO.
Minors: This website is not intended for children under 14 years, so ICP does not store or collect information regarding such minors.